 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1200
1199  |  1201
Subject:
Looking for Decorated 8448 Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 05:22:43 GMT

Does anyone out there have the parts for the V8 Supercar 8448 which are
decorated?  I need the 3 dash ones, the number plate, the car symbol (on the
front), the Engine V8 manifold tiles and the gearbox numbers on the top.  If
anyone has any ideas on how to make these parts, could they please email me?
Thanx.
Brett