 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1196
  Re: [New Part] 6032 Slanted Octagon

Looks good, except that you need to include or inline or post 6032-socket.dat. The helicopter skids look good as well, what are you going to make next? (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: [New Part] 6032 Slanted Octagon  [DAT]

Thanks for catching that Jonathan, That's what I get for posting at midnight instead of sleeping. Here's the one with the missing part inlined. Not sure what I'm going to work on next. Gone on vacation the rest of the week , so I'll look into it (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)