 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 119
  Problem with part

I've been working on part 2400 (Door 1 x 5 x 10 with 1/4 Circle Top). I have completed the basic part of the door and am now trying to add depth. Which is giving me problems. I'm pretty sure I've completed all the necessary code, but when I try to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Problem with part

(...) Well, you didn't include the code, but I can guess what it is. One or more of the lines are wrapped. I can easily duplicate this error in any file by wrapping the end characters of a line to the next line. You will have to go through the file (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Problem with part

Adam, Please post only .dat files to cad.dat.parts. Questions/problems about parts should be sent to cad or cad.dev. By the way, have you tried using LDAOs Editor to create your parts? You wouldn't have to worry about saving to .txt or unintended (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)