 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 113
  Re: Part #30181

Yes, I have one. It is more of a town jr. part. I got mine in the large RES Q command station(can't remember the real name right now). it could come in handy at some point, but definately falls under the town jr. catagory. Ryan "Build or build not. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part #30181

it is used in e.g. the town jr police station and other townjr sets on top of the bay window. (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)