 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1085
Re: New Part: 777p05 - Flag on Flagpole Old with U.S. Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 15:37:40 GMT

"Axel Poqué" wrote:

Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> writes in lugnet.cad.dat.parts;
"Axel Poqué" wrote:
Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> wrote in lugnet.cad.dat.parts:
I don't see any reason not to inline the stripe and line-of-stars subpart files.
How does one do this correctly?
It is easily done with the Inliner tool in LDraw AddOn by Steve Bliss.

LDAO V2.1.3 just exits with "Error 760: Path not found" - Am I doing something wrong here,
or is there some part of LDAO missing? (BTW: The same happens when trying to make HTML
instructions)

Now I see a reason not to inline: The resulting file (777p05) became 82 kb large, 76 after trimming!

What do you all say? Is it worth 60 kb to keep four files from the \s directory?

About your LDAO problems, I'm not the man to help you, but have you checked that the LDraw BaseDirectory in ldraw.ini is
correct?

/Tore
(Slightly thirsty)