 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1058
Re: Part request: U.S. Flag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 21:23:53 GMT

"Axel Poqué" wrote:

I'm looking for LDraw part #777pxx "Flag on flagpole old" with
U.S. flag pattern (I don't know if there ever was such a part,
though). Alternatively part #3596pxx "Flag on flagpole with U.S.
pattern" would do (although then I'd need the same flag with
german and danish patterns, too), but #777 would look definitely
better. Part #3596pxx definitely existed, it was included in
set #367/565 "Moon Landing/Space Module".

I have only seen U.S. 777 on picture:
and I only have the 3596 with U.S. flag stickers IRL.

/Tore