 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1046
  R2D2 Head  [DAT]

I don't remember seeing this one done before, so here's a rough version. I've neither put in the interior vanes, cleaned up the BFC issues, nor inlined the subfiles. I'll get to those. Ergh. Just looked at the juxtapositioned 'BFC' and 'inline', and (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: R2D2 Head

(...) I have a dat file of it somewhere so it has been done, and probobly better than your effort. (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: R2D2 Head

(...) You're right, and you're wrong. I found a mockup Karim posted awhile ago. I like how he simulated the head-details with the band of blue quads. Steve (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)