 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1045
Re: Castle Ninja Katana
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:47:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Looks great.

Thanks!  :-)

Are you out to do all the swords of legoland :)

Well, by my reckoning, that was the last one left
(let's see, someone else already did the classic Sword,
I sent in the Greatsword, and I just posted the Cutlass
and the Katana), so I guess I did.

Just don't ask me to tackle the Halberd/Greataxe.
Ick.  :-P ~~~

Hey, wait a sec, has anyone done the Aquazone Dagger,
yet?  Hmmmm.....

Actually, I had an idea for a customized/[mutilation]
sword that combines the guard and grip of a cutlass
with the blade of a katana, for a personalized minifig
for the CastleWorld project, and since I don't have
the requisite manual skills --
[persona name="Tim Allen"]
or the power tools -- Hrruh!
[/persona]
-- to build the physical customization myself,
I had to do it in the virtual world.  ;-)

Thanks,
Franklin