 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 104
Re: [name argument] train door vs. door
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 02:12:34 GMT

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999 17:06:26 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Terry Keller writes:
On Mon, 31 May 1999 20:26:13 GMT, "Thomas Burger" <TBurger666@aol.com> wrote:

the parts 4181 and 4182 are doors right?
yes there catigorized as train doors,should they be catagorized as just "doors"

There are several (many) door/window parts in "Train" that should probably be
moved to the "Door" and "Window" categories.  Just hasn't happened yet.

What about moving 812 "Train Level Crossing Center Rail Cap Insert" to the
"Tile" category?  I have seven of them(one is broken tho. :( ), and none of
them came in a Train set.

Jeff

Really?  Any idea of what they came in, and/or what the uses they had?

-- Terry K --