 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1007
Re: Easy part to model request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 05:44:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson writes:
Sorry for being hard to understand. My English is not too good when it comes to tech stufff.
I meant that the part was not correctly aligned. (BTW, it was 40 LDU too much in the z axis, not in the x axis.)
It's hard to explain, but maybe this picture will explain better than I can why it wasn't so good:
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/ttracker/beams.jpg
The lines point out the parts' origins.

Here's a re-oriented version, hopefully correct...

Looks good to me! I think the part is correct.