 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / *342 (-5)
  Re: UN-Official Part: Technic Pneumatic Airtank

Since posting this part, I have discovered two errors in the file: In line number 557, there was a line with a zero and nothing more. This line has been removed. L3P complained about "singular matrix" in the lines containing the "1-4RIN10.DAT" (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: UN-Official Part: Technic Pneumatic Airtank

looks great. now we need the t-junction and valve (i have mock-ups of the cyklinders) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  UN-Official Part: Technic Pneumatic Airtank  [DAT]

Hi, I have just completed the Technic Pneumatic Airtank. It is centered in the origin, and rotated along the X-axis. The part isn't perfect. E.g. the position of the "nozzles" is quite hard to figure out even when holding the tank in my hands, but (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  final version of the baseplate 32 x 32 raised with ramp  [DAT]

here is the final version of the baseplate 32 cx 32 raised with ramp part. it has been sent to tery and if the part is approved this is the version that should appear in the update. thanks for the information on the problems with this part. i hope (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 6056 - Brick 2 x 2 x 6 with Groove

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message news:FFy9q9.AJF@lugnet.com... (...) underside-studs, (...) if (...) stud. If (...) at (...) I think you should put the hole in. I was going to start work on this after working on another part and I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact