 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / *2677 (-5)
  Re: Where can I get a part number for a patterned piece?

(...) Dan, I'd recommend using the filename "3626bpDM.dat" for this DAT file. Here's a URL for a partial explanation: "(URL) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Update?

(...) Which raises the question (for me anyway) -- where can I get these parts before they're voted upon? You know, strictly for preview purposes only...honest. ;-) Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Parts Update?

(...) M'sieur Tim, I thank you for concerning yourself about the well-being of the parts authors. I, however, am one that actually tries to design new elements *during* his work hours (because I'm usually too spread out otherwise). As for the person (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Where can I get a part number for a patterned piece?

I've almost finished the Minifig Head with Darth Maul pattern but I don't have a part number yet. I remember seeing a post a while ago with the URL to the page that keeps track of patterned part numbers but I can't find it - can anyone let me know? (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Parts Update?

"Orion" <pobursky@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GC9L4n.Dz1@lugnet.com... (...) That's ok. Maybe for you "what gives" is a part of everyday language, but when I hear it the phrase is usually associated with complaining, so that's how I took it. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact