 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 96
  Model 6824: Space Dart-I  [DAT]

This was the first Legoland Space set I ever acquired. Back in 1984, Legoland was not a theme park, but rather the largest commodity of the Lego Group's brick sales in decades! The Space Dart was one of those small and inconspicuous sets that could (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  Re: Model 6824: Space Dart-I  [DAT]

I was having problems getting this to work in MLCAD so I put it in mpd format. 0 FILE m6824.dat 0 Model #6824: Space Dart I 0 Digital verison by: James Jackson 0 At a later date, #6824 will be recolored for H:Masters. 0 Converted to MPD format by (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  Re: Model 6824: Space Dart-I  [DAT]

Jason, It's nice to see that you still like my Classic Space stuff. When I posted this, I wasn't using MLCAD at the time. (I'm not even sure if MLCAD was in use at all back then.) You'll notice some subtle changes in the code my reply, including my (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)