 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 425
424  |  426
Subject:
Set 622 (1978) Tipper Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 14:42:53 GMT

Hi all,

I think one brick in the inventory on Peeron of this set is wrong.
See http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/622-1?withpics=yes
It is this brick:
3010p08 Yellow Brick 1 x 4 with Basic Car Headlights Pattern
shown here: http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3010p08

As you can see on the building instructions scan here:
http://library.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2538
and looking at the one I have here, the pattern is different.
See photo:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/dcp_3752.jpg

Has anyone made this particular brick? If not, I will do so.

Jaco