 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 36
Re: 6894 Blacktron Alienator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:48:40 GMT

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message
Kevin B <kevinb01@netfocus.net> wrote in message • news:FDF41B.79x@lugnet.com...
Here is my latest creation.  Have fun with it.

This is a fun little ship.  If I ever run out of SW sets to buy, this ship
will probably mark my return to the secondary market :)

It looks as though you forgot to set your line width, as several lines • were
wrapped.

Darn.  I keep forgetting to do that!  Do you think that you or Steve could
come up with a utility to check the line width, and if it isn't set to, oh,
say 140 or so, a big hand (preferably with three fingers and wearing a white
glove) comes swinging out of the side of my monitor  and delivers what those
in the business call a "Dope Slap"? ;)

I assume you've sent in the patterned slope below for the official vote?

But of course.  I just hope it gets into the next one.  I also sent the 1x2
brick with a yellow down arrow on it as well.

Kevin B
aka Battlehammer