 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 330
329  |  331
Subject:
Star Wars Destoryer Droid 800
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 10:49:11 GMT

Hi.

Here is a link to 8002, the Star Wars Destroyer Droid. I couldn't find it
online so I built it myself.

The file components that can be swapped to change it from standing up to rolled
out. Read the readme file that goes with it.

It took about 15 hours to build in MLCAD. Then another day to write a program
to take the output from BezGen and alter it to make the 6 curved pipes.

Copy the URL below to go to my webpage where you can download the model and the
instructions/program to create the pipes.

http://users.albatross.co.nz/~ndlewis/ldraw.htm

I'd like to say a big THANKYOU! to the people who created LDRAW, MLCAD and
BezGen :)

     Nat