 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 324
    .dat or .pov files for numerous Space Sets —Justin G. Radford
   I'm currently looking for .dat and/or .pov files for all Space Lego sets from Futuron to Explorian. I'm wondering if anybody has several they could give me (or link me to). If not I'll have to make them all myself. My e-mail address is (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)