 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 267
    5561 LEGO Model Team —Ruediger Dietloff
   Here´s a try to create the original LEGO 5561 in MLCAD. Unfortunately I had not all parts to create it really 1:1. (Even unofficial parts weren´t available) And of course all stickers are missing. But nevertheless I like this model and think about (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)