 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 233
Re: 851 Technic Farm Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 18:37:43 GMT

Hello Chris

"Chris Daelman" <cdaelma@pi.be> schreef in bericht
You are right. It's my mistake!

Well, I hate to say but in this one there is also a mistake...

In lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
It was my very first Technic set as a child!  It was nice to see it
again.

As a mater of fact, it was my first Technic model to. Back then on my 10th
birthday...

However, I seem to remember that the steering wheel was a 24 teeth
cog.  Also, the power output on the rear was a 24 teeth crown gear,
not a 20 teeth bevel gear.

Also on the rear axle on the right side has a 24 teeth crown gear. The
inside gear for the power output is an 8 teeth gear...
Not the 20 and 12 teeth bevel you are using...

greetings
    Maico Arts