 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 202
Re: m6459a Fuel Truck (just the truck; no driver)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 05:23:21 GMT

I forgot to mention.  I didn't model the hose which is inside the back of
the truck, and not really visible from the outside.  I'm actually not quite
sure how I would even attempt to model the connection between the hose and
the nozzle, since the flexible rubber hose gets bigger to fit around the
nozzle.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)