 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 117
Re: Set #918 - Space Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 17:41:21 GMT

Oops, used an unofficial part here... sorry for this.

Space2.dat is a minifig torso by Noel E. Serrano he posted around Oct. 15.
It should still be on this server. Just search for space2 in
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.

Hope this helps

Axel Poqué