 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / *456 (-5)
  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

Ever since I first entered the SOTM competition on LDRAW, it died. Should we now all go for this CBA competition? If yes, here's my entry: (URL) account>> (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

"Thomas Burger" <tburger34@spam.no.a...lphia.net> wrote in news:IIto4I.13AB@lugnet.com: (...) :P Thanks for the great work, Thomas! Koyan (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

(...) that "grapeape" guy has alot of interesting stuff in his gallery as well. wait grapeape is me. :) i finished the container grab part a few weeks ago to (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

In lugnet.build, Koyan Töreni wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Koyan, Actually, I prefer the render style of the Classic Space images more than the recent renders that you have posted. I guess I like the plain white background, as opposed to new (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

(...) John, "Waste" is a negative term for me too. My job allows for a lot of creative expression, but I need something more tactile in my hobby. I sit on my *** butt all day and type. Plenty of cerebral activity and creativity, but debugging (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact