 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / *261 (-5)
  Re: Model 6824: Space Dart-I  [DAT]

I was having problems getting this to work in MLCAD so I put it in mpd format. 0 FILE m6824.dat 0 Model #6824: Space Dart I 0 Digital verison by: James Jackson 0 At a later date, #6824 will be recolored for H:Masters. 0 Converted to MPD format by (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  Re: 1749 Unnamed

Do you have these parts anywhere ? Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:386F45F8.3BEE41...ail.com... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  Fort with Knights/Yellow Castle m0375  [DAT]

'Faked' the Knights visored helmets with the motorcycle helment/visor (just 'stuck' a plume on top), did not get the flag 'sticker' right (don't have a good clear scan/pic of the original), and did not include wall/bricks stickers. Call this v1.2 - (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  5938 Oasis Ambush  [DAT]

I began tinkering around with MLCAD again recently and decided to try my hand at rendering a LEGO set. I chose this little Adventurers set because it has always been one of my favorites. Unfortunately I ran into some problems with a few of the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  Looking for 6888 build instructions

Hi, does anybody have build instructions for the 6888 (space) set? I found a rendering of that model on brickshelf.com and I'd like to build it myself. A MPD file would be OK, too. Thanks, --Michael (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact