 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 978
  Tanker Semi-Trailer  [DAT]

Here's the trailer for which I built the tractor I posted. To see it in the colors I built it, run LDLite/LDraw with -c4 (ie, Main Color: Red 4) Please LMKWYT! --Bram 0 Tanker Semi-Trailer 0 Name: tankertr.dat 0 Author: Bram Lambrecht (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Tanker Semi-Trailer

Ok how do I see you truck? I have LDraw. Do I have to add every part? Thanks -J.W.Hummer www.geocities.com/spincity999 (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Tanker Semi-Trailer

(...) Open the message in your web browser: (URL) click on the link labeled [DAT] save the file the link opens as c:\ldraw\models\tankertr.dat Then run ldraw tankertr.dat You can also set up LDLite to open the files directly from your browser. There (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Tanker Semi-Trailer

Well thanks for the E-Mail Bram but I guess I have to wait til the pictures are out on your page. There is something wrong with my computer anyways, or me?!?!? Thanks -J.W.Hummer www.geocities.com/spincity999 (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)