 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 95
Re: OMR 8845
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:54:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Bart Titulaer writes:
Hi,

I've checked kl.net, there this model has number 8045. All parts are available
and all my subparts are inlined. I've not included any steps. Are more
meta-comments appreciated?

best regards,

Bart Titulaer

p.s. I hope this is the right news-group for posting OMR-files.

0 Red small Technic Jeep
0 Name: 8845_OMR.DAT
0 Author: Bart Titulaer
0 all parts available

cad.dat.models.sets is the appropriate group.  Very well done, by the way.
Keep 'em coming!

Jeff
- "She attacked right in the middle of your monologue!"