 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 938
Re: Exploration Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:58:42 GMT

Hi everybody, this is an exploration ship that has a crew of 6, 2
scientists, 2 engineers, 1 pilot, and 1 rover operator/mechanic.
The two H things in the middle are solar panels, and the 10 plates in the
back are fins that radiate the heat away from the reactors (not nuclear,
something else.
--snippage>>

hey Mladen
i haven't visited the group for a bit and sorry i didn't respond to your
post sooner.  this is one INCREDIBLE ship!  did you model this with bricks
or only in ldraw??  if you have the actual model i'd love to see some photos.

great attention to details and overall construction.  i'd really like to see
a page with details on each portion of the ship.

nice job!!

..joseph g