 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 936
  Re: E-X Dome (6958/6958 Combo Alternate)

(...) Very cool Joseph, I love the elevator as well as the console setup on the second floor. Tell me if you add more stuff to it! Mladen Pejic, over and out! (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: E-X Dome (6958/6958 Combo Alternate)

(...) Thanks, Mladen. That's it for that project but as I recall there were plenty of parts left over to make whatever modifications you might like. I haven't been visiting the group for a bit but just noticed your enormous exploration ship and I'm (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)