 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 904
    B-Wing Fighter, Flight Mode (MOC) —Jeff Stembel
   Well, with the release of the Official A-Wing and B-Wing models, I thought I'd repost the MOCs I made earlier this year. This is my B-Wing (Flight Mode), which is almost perfectly to scale. Enjoy! Jeff 0 Star Wars B-Wing Fighter, Flight Mode 0 Name: (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        B-Wing Fighter, Combat Mode (MOC) —Jeff Stembel
   Well, with the release of the Official A-Wing and B-Wing models, I thought I'd repost the MOCs I made earlier this year. This is my B-Wing (Combat Mode), which is almost perfectly to scale. Enjoy! Jeff 0 B-Wing Fighter, Attack Position 0 Name: (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)