 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 851
    Mechanoid model —Michael Horvath
   If anyone's interested, here's a .gif of a robot I made using LDraw. If I can animate it, I might donate it to the POVray competition. This period/season the category is robots. (URL) I'll create an MPD when I can figure out how to do it (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Mechanoid model —James Jackson
   (...) That beats out my first. My first LDraw creation was an Autobot I made when I was about 11. Although I don't have a decal to complement him, My Fortress Maximus model stands at about 11-14 bricks tall. Since I built the thing, now I have a big (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Mechanoid model —Michael Horvath
   (...) I've got another version with a seat and minifig instead of the torso. Unfortunately, LDraw doesn't have the part for the seat in its partslist, so I can't render it. Yeah, it's my first LDraw model, too. (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Mechanoid model —James Jackson
   (...) Unless you're referring to the Technic seat, LEdit/LDraw does have the other two seats (standard and space). Since Fortress Maximus, I've since completed Brainstorm in jet mode w/Arcana and Nightbeat. I've also modified two of Lego's larger (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Mechanoid model —Michael Horvath
   (...) Yeah, it's the technic seat I need. It's a cool seat! You can attach stuff to the sides, and attach it to stuff via the back and/or bottom! Plus, it makes a great control seat or Lay-Z-Boy for minifigs if insert a little stud in the side to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)