 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 85 (-5)
  Re: 1999 nascar jeff gordon model

(...) (URL) still not happy with that stock car but.. oh well, time for the pit stop set! (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  1999 nascar jeff gordon model

all I have now is a link to a picture. (URL) is done, and im still working on the stock car, cause i think it will look better without the sloped fender. the minifig torsos arent right either. soon I will post the dat file (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  imperial tie fighter  [DAT]

here is my model of an imperial tie fighter based on 7150. for some reason ldrawlite will not render the mpd file so you will need to split it first. all 3 grey tile 2 x 2 round should have the imperial logo on them. the windscreen and bracket piece (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  mjolnir  [DAT]

i don't think i've ever posted this file before, plus i've added the gunning unit to the top of the model (rather than having it be a separate model) ---...--- 0 S.S. Mjolnir - 6982 Explorien Starship Alternate 0 Name: MJOLNIR.DAT 0 Author: Joseph (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  road railer loading point  [DAT]

this model, for now is just a station next to a road (2 baseplates) my idea is, the roadrailer bogies are infront, and in rear... truck pulls up, trailer unhitches, and bogies go under trailer (if noone knows what a roadrailer is...) conrail and (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact