 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 848
  Minifig Scale AT-ST  [DAT]

Hi all! I finished putting my minifig-scale AT-ST into LDRAW, complete with steps. If anybody would prefer, I also have a version without steps, and I can e-mail that upon request. The files have been "congealed" using BuildMPD. Here's some (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Minifig Scale AT-ST

It looks almost as good here as it did in real life. Great work, Shaun! -John Van Shaun Sullivan <sullis3@mit.edu> wrote in message news:38553557.FB70A8...mit.edu... (...) ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Minifig Scale AT-ST

I don't have any photos right now to compare with, but isn't it a bit large to be minifig-scale? I have tried to put a minifig on the ground besides it, and the minifig looks rather small. But never mind. This doesn't change the fact that it looks (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Minifig Scale AT-ST

Ack! I guess I posted the "non-steps" version. So reverse what I said in my original post :) As for the scale, you're right. The actual AT-ST should stand 8.6 meters high, which is still pretty large. This model is just over 10 meters in height, so (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Minifig Scale AT-ST

I just installed MLCAD 1.6 last night for the 1st time. I didn't like the old DOS based LDRAW/CAD stuff since my Win98 doesn't really like DOS. When I copied the file and opened it w/MLCAD there were several dat files missing from my MLCAD. I assume (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Minifig Scale AT-ST

I had a similar trouble until I re-read the installation instructions.. I had to download LDRAW first, install it, download and install the pieces (dat) library for LDRAW, and then download and install MLCAD. Otherwise, I was always missing stuff (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)