 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 790
Re: copier. (datsville press - copier.dat )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 22:23:03 GMT

"Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com> writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Bram Lambrecht wrote:

http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/land/office-copier.html

Bram, that copier is jus totally awesome, BTW.  You've really
captured the essence of the infernal machine (;-) with just a
few pieces.  Wow.

Ditto!  And I can Actually build it without replacing colors!  :)

Thanks!  The pieces aren't that common, though.  I have few more than two
unbroken white flags and only one clear 2x2 tile... I built this copier
for the first time years ago, and I vaguely remember it being inspired by
something else, but the DAT file's mine! :)
--Bram