 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 7
Re: MOC: Water Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 23:51:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, "Ben Gatrelle" <ben.gatrelle@nospam-bigfoot.com>:
[biggest honkin' DAT file I've ever seen in my life snipped]

Say Ben,

A couple quick questions:

- That file was 429 KB*.  How big would it be if the parts weren't inlined?
- Did you really have to inline the parts?

--Todd

* (which may still break the uploader & poster; don't have a fix from the
Net::Cmd author yet and haven't dug in to fix the code myself)