 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 695
  Re: Microfig-scale heavy melee mech (Was: Microfig-scale heavy worker mech)

(...) VERY cool, stuff, Sproat! Man, I like those colors on the melee mech. I haven't visited the .dat newsgroups for a bit but as soon as I saw your name on a posting I knew I had to check it out. If these mechs aren't already on your page, be sure (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Microfig-scale heavy melee mech (Was: Microfig-scale heavy worker mech)

(...) Thanks, man! :-, (...) Yah, well, um, you know, *coughs shrugs* I'll get to it...eventually? ;-) Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)