 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 672
    Glass Store for Datsville —Calvin Walton
    This is the place where you buy glass and get glass fixed. Many decorative items in stock. We can special order items if needed. I have made two of these stores. The other one I will post once I add an interior. I'll make it a clothing store. -- (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)