 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 67
Re: BIG BLACK kenworth highway rig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 03:40:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Bram Lambrecht writes:
"Thomas Burger" <TBurger666@aol.com> writes:
this model was completed in 4 hours

0 Kenworth Semi Rig
0 Name: msemi.dat
0 Author: thomas burger

I like it!  Great amount of detail (even hidden details) in a model that
fits on regular LEGO roads.  Which reminds me...I really have to get
around to updating my site with the trucks that don't fit on the roads
because they're way too long :)  (and a bunch of other stuff too.  BUT,
I'm leaving for three weeks on Wed, so not much chance of that happening
:(
I'll stop rambling now,
--Bram

yea thanks. the image i have of this ausome truck , i just love it. so ive got
(so far 2 images, mre to come of the battery box, exhaust)
you could find it on my lego town page (im uploading the whole thing now)
ive seen some cool designs of yours. do you have any 6 x 24 trailer designs?

in any case of a trailer im looking for a door design for a 6Wide x 5Height i
think i know how but the doors really wont open(they have to open for 4Wide
trailers or it just wont look right)but lego always makes flat beds with
crates(BTW is there a factory for all the crates??)

lastr night i made this "roadmaster" truck with a front cage, canons for
mirrors,a rear 4 x 6 spoiler. it was cool until i crashed it.then i took the
remains and started from the bottom up, the "runner"s first, and then the front
bumper came , then my design with the wedge came in , and last was the 2148
top. (well the whole thing was in lego camo "all colors availible")the frame in
which i then did in ldraw is really black,red,white, and a little blue in
there. oh and a clear yellow canopy!(SUNROOF!!!!)

but the idea was there. so i went for it and next thing ya know KABOOM! great
model

PS see the model photos at
http://www.geocities.com/area51/corridor/6596/lego/town.html