 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 663
    Re: Datsville tracked excavator/bulldozer —Jeff Stembel
   (...) A-Wing, it took me a good half hour to get the camera angle to my liking. I'm not looking forward to trying it on my B-Wing. :( (...) True, but I'm a tad strapped for cash at the moment. :( Question: How much freedom of movement does the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Datsville tracked excavator/bulldozer —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Well, the plow can be tilted as much as you want, but that is probably not needed or realistic. When it comes to up and down movement, the plow can be lowered to the ground, but no further. It can be raised just a stud or so above the ground. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)