 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 652
Re: Datsville tracked excavator/bulldozer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 12:39:34 GMT

"Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com> writes:

This is really cool!  Good Job!

Thanks!  I'm quite happy with the look of the cabin: It has the right
"open" feel to it, that I was aiming for.

Oh, and I made some renderings of the bulldozer as well, if anybody are
interested:

    http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/bulldozer/

Jeff, who wishes he had more chain link pieces...

But the "narrow" chain links I used on the bulldozer are quite easy to
get hold of.  In Norway, one can order a service pack of the chain
links:

My model uses 46 chain links, so one needs at least two of the above
packs.

Fredrik