 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 63
    Is this piece in LDraw —Eric Brok
   The piece: Small spring-loaded shock absorber, as used in some Town cars. I've looked through my LDraw part list, but this item doesn't seem to be modelled yet. Is this true? I really would like to have it, to draw some train coupling mechanisms. A (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Is this piece in LDraw —John VanZwieten
   Eric, This post has no .dat content, and so belongs in lugnet.cad, or perhaps lugnet.cad.dev. All the *.dat newsgroups are for .dat files and followup questions/comments only. -John Van Eric Brok <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)