 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 573
Re: Truck Crane for Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 23:35:10 GMT

James J. wrote:

     I am currently working on the construction of a truck crane for
Datsville's construction projects. It will be primarily based off of the #6361
Mobile Crane, with modifications. After much soul-searching, I've decided that
it can't be Constructicon Green (Color 10 in LEdit). (If I made it look like
Hook, it would take 8 brick-widths when finished.) On the other hand, it will
be orange (Color 462 in LDraw), as will be the driver's helmet. If there is any
one individual claiming responsibility over the entire public
works/construction dept., reply to me so that colaboration and compromise can
begin as soon as possible.

     James Jackson
(a guy who like orange Dodges with "01" painted on the doors.)

I was going to build one of these but you go ahead.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com