 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 490
Re: Datsville: The National Bank!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:47:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
[ XFUT lugnet.off-topic.fun ]

Jonathan Wilson:

When the police station is finished, we can set up a bank
robbery and give the police something to do...

Why not rob the bank _before_ the police arrives?  ;-)

Play well,

Jacob

     --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
     --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --
Why bother with regular police? I've got a few ideas in mind for a TRANSFORMING
BATTLE STATION I was planning to use for my own Transformers-related space
group. (If you wanna know more, e-mail me.) I could simply place this building
in town, and watch the battlements and S.A.M. Launchers emerge before your very
eyes! Incidentally, before seeing this, you'd think it was an ordinary
building! (I can be that good, you know.)
     James J.