 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 451
Re: White house with Green Trim and Roof
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:52:35 GMT

Rob Farver wrote in message ...
This is one of the models I have on my home page, the
white house with green roof....  <snip>...  I'm contemplating trying to
LDRAW the Blue house next, which is a good deal larger.

I like this house.  Specifically, I love what you did with the steps--the
corner slopes look good, there, and you've finally solved my problem of
attic ventilation.  Sometimes it's the simple things.....

Brian (bbq) Sauls
(HOORAY!  Another color-namer!)