 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 369
    Re: Datsville - my house —John VanZwieten
   (...) Great house! Looks pretty roomy. Is the 3rd floor finished? I suspect BlockCAD is getting more of a workout than usual these days. I don't know if this has been reported, but I ran across a BlockCAD irritation, if not a bug. I was creating (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Datsville - my house —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) In real life yes, although the roof angle is lower (it starts at the same level, though). There is an unfinished attic under part of the roof, although I didn't include a doorway to it in the DAT file. (...) It's great for buildings! It gets (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)