 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 366
    Re: Datsville: Furniture store? —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Unfortunately, all I've done are beds and Halogen lamps. I keep meaning to do some others, but other stuff comes up. :( Jeff P.S. John, could you pick your favorite street lamp and use them in Datsville? Thanks! (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Datsville: Furniture store? —John VanZwieten
   (...) I've already stuck a mess of them in JJ Memorial Park. It was great going through them--each one I liked more than the previous. I haven't picked one for the streets yet, but I'd kind of like something with an overhang. -John Van (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Datsville by night! —Tore Eriksson
   I would love a night scene, with lots of small lights in the houses and shops and from the streets. Maybe a car parked on the steet with lights forgotten to turn off. And..., and... Wow! But, I'm afraid L3P doesn't interpret light.dat... /Tore (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)