 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 365 (-5)
  Re: Ambulance

(...) Thanks, A stretcher with a minifig will fit in back. It does get a little tight if the fig is wearing a hat, but another plate in height probably won't hurt :-) Duane (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Ambulance

Duane, that is one, awesome ambulance. That's the best I've ever seen a six-wide vehicle with only a four-wide cab look. It is truly impressive. Just one question, though, Does a LEGO made stretcher fit in the back??? Ryan ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: a big house for datsville

Pretty cool. That would make a good lookout tower for the police station/prison or for an airport. What did you make it for(what's its purpose)?? Ryan ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Casa Verde-

Hey, I like your naming scheme :) How about making Datsville be located in NM, AZ, or TX(not CA) so that we can use Spanish names for all the buildings :) Aldea de Dats has a kind cool ring to it. :-) I've just started taking Spanish, and could help (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Casa Verde-

(...) Looks like another great addition for Datsville! (With a back too! That's another good solution for adding backs in real life while maintaining access to the interior.) --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact