 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 333
    Parisian store front (for Datsville) —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   I let myself be inspired by one of the stores I passed today. I hope it isn't too advanced to be placed in Datsville. /Jacob 0 FILE butik-p1.dat 0 TITLE Butik fra Paris - naer Centre Pompidou 0 venstre 0 | ned 0 | | bagud 0 | | | 1 2 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)