 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 331
Re: lamborghini countach! to go with my house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 15:22:40 GMT

"thomas Burger" <tburger666@aol.com> writes:
I CAN DREAM CANT I??

Too bad you can't build it in real life.

originally designed as a "GTX LM" few changes.. but .. it looks like a
NICE car. top speed 170. V10, power steering, bucket seats, momo • steering
wheel...

Um, you didn't describe a Countach with thoses stats: V12, top speed (I
think) 185 mph.  And those Countaches need a lot of maintainance :)
Maybe you should get a Diablo instead :)
--Bram