 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 314
    Hover Tank —Mladen Pejic
   Hi i'm Mladen and I have been reading this newsgroup for a couple of months now and decided to stop lurking and come out. Anyhow this a Hover Tank I built a couple of weeks ago. Hope this works. Mladen P. 1 0 -100 -8 40 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3033.DAT 1 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)