 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 310
Re: Datsville - small house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 03:11:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Calvin Walton writes:
This house was for my non-existing lcad town too.  It will automaticly (sp?)
sit on a 32 x 32 baseplate.  This house includes landscaping, and because of
the walk-way, it's front should be against a sidewalk.

When inserting into Datsville, set the color to something like 1, or 2 to
change the color of the trim.

Nice addition.  I've noticed one thing that really helps buildings (esp.
houses) "fit" into the town is to have some of the foundation showing, as yours
does.

Your choice what color.

I noticed some of the landscaping is black.  Is this unintentional, or is this
where you dropped just a little too much Weed -n- Feed?

-John Van