 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 303
    [LCadville] Quarter of a 64x64 hill —Steve Bliss
   I'm not sure if this is a model, or more of an idea. Anyway, I built a low hill (4 plates high) on a 32x32 baseplate, with the high point in one corner of the plate, and two sides flat against the outside of the plate. This can be used in groups of (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)